11. September 2012
This is our "Grilled Parmesan Potato Wedge" recipe. Typically we use these as a side dish to go with a big salad or sometimes just grilled burgers.
The secret to making these guys is to keep a close eye on the heat. Too much and you end up with a cheesy mass of black carbon goo and too little heat and your potatoes are still raw and crunchy and virtually inedible.
Good luck and enjoy!
- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 lbs)
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Line side of grill with foil.
- Cut each potato into eight wedges
- Place on foil.
- Combine ingredients in mixing bowl
- Coat potato wedges evenly
- Grill on high for 25 - 30 minutes or until tender.
- For extra crispness, finish wedges with 2 minutes of direct grill contact